Tuesday, July 19, 2011

YUMMY DINNER

Tonight Jake and I had a delicious dinner so I thought I would share. We had parmesan chicken, rice, homemade wheat french bread(compliments of my mom,) and fresh beans (from the garden.) For dessert we had vanilla ice cream topped with boysenberries from our yard. The chicken is so easy to make! 


Parmesan Chicken

2 c. bread crumbs           3/4 c. parmesan cheese
1/8 tsp. garlic salt            1 tsp. salt   
1/2 tsp pepper                 2 Tbs. parsley
4 Tbs. melted butter

Dip chicken thighs and legs in butter (as much or as little as you want.) Mix dry ingredients. Roll chicken in mixture. Bake for 45 min. at 350 degrees.


I cooked extra chicken so I could use the leftovers in a chicken salad tomorrow. I can't wait to use our garden lettuce


1 comment:

  1. ummm that sounds AMAZING. And thanks for your comment on our blog, yes our husbands are just the best I guess :) We should get together some time. I think it would be fun!

    ReplyDelete