I am still doing the couponing thing. My best overall save so far has gone from about 46% to over 50%! I am still learning. As long as I am saving more each time I go I will be happy. On my last shopping trip my total came to $98.00 before coupons. After my coupons were scanned it came down to $45.00. Woo hoo. My best finds were:
Kelloggs cereal for $.75 per box. (I bought 10 boxes)
M&M's for $.13 a pack
Jenny I just have to say - this is mind-boggling to me. I have never bothered with coupons but you are totally rockin it and saving tons of money. Who knew? You are making a believer out of me! I am impressed.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I've been reading "The Millionaire Next Door," and it taught me that one of the strongest indicators of a millionaire is a fiscally responsible wife. Look at you go - already on your way. :)
Have you ever used grocery smarts.com? It basically matches coupons to sale items at whatever store you want, rates the deal using a five star system and tells you the date the coupon was released along with the Internet coupons available. I love it, makes it a breeze. Just date your coupons each week they come , example this week would be ss 07/17/11. The password for the site is g84cac and it's totally free.
ReplyDeleteI have not used that one but I have used fabulouslyfrugal.blogspot.com which also does match ups. i will have to check out grocery smarts. Thanks for the tip amanda!
ReplyDeleteJenny, you are my hero. that is all...oh, and I love you! play soon? xoxo
ReplyDeletePS - grocerysmarts.com is also my favorite, you should try it!