Saturday, July 30, 2011

GATEWAY WITH THE WELLERS. I LOVE MY JOB!

As many of you know, one of my jobs is to nanny/ help out a family. I have grown to love them so much! I feel lucky to have a job I love. A couple of weeks ago Cynthia (the mom) took her kids to Gateway to play in the water. Since it was so close to my house I just met them there. It was a blast watching the kids run through the fountain. Afterwards, they all came to my house for a snack and then I took them to see the garden. I would say that makes for a good day at work. Don't you think? 
P.S It was heavenly having  children in my home. I love the noise, the laughter, the chaos. My house is too clean and quiet without them. I can't wait to have children in my home one day. 

Lorren trying to fill up her water bottle



Adam making a goofy face



I tried to get them all to look at the camera at once. What was I thinking?


mmm gum balls 



little Riane 







No comments:

Post a Comment