Thursday, December 3, 2009

Old News

I know this is old news but here are some pictures from our honeymoon! We went to St.George and loved it! We went into Vegas for a day and it was 91 degrees!


At a little italian restaurant



We had a hiking day and hiked in Snow Canyon. I have no clue why it is called Snow Canyon because it is pure desert



We went to Annie at the Tuacahn Amphitheater






At the coke factory in Vegas


Us at the St.George temple.


At the M & M factory






Yes we did go to the Utah game on our honeymoon...



and sat with the muss...




and met up with Jake's siblings

2 comments:

  1. So glad I just found your blog! You two look like your loving married life! Hope all is well!
    Krista

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun to see you two tonight. I wish that I could have chatted more. Three kids kinda preoccupies most of my time :) Looks like you had a wonderful trip. So fun!

    ReplyDelete