It is so interesting to me because I always think I love Jacob as much as I could possibly love him. And then I wake up the next morning and love him more than I did the night the before. I hate to say it ladies but I have the best husband in the whole world. I can't imagine my life without him. It is silly to say because we hear it so much but Jake truly is my other half. It seems like whenever I am stressed Jake is calm and whenever Jake is stressed I am calm. We are very rarely stressed at the same time. He always keeps me happy and fills in all the missing gaps I have. He is my best friend. So loving, kind, cuddly, funny, considerate, happy, giving, strong, helpful, thoughtful... oh I could go on forever. Here are just a few things Jake has done to better my life.
1. One night I was frustrated because I was locked out of the house, I was hungry, freezing, and had a huge bag of things I was trying to carry. I called jake and took some of my frustration out on him because he didn't answer a few times. When I finally got into the house and I walked inside and......
Jake had cleaned the entire house, vacuumed, done the dishes, set the table and made dinner. Boy did I feel stupid! Jake had spent hours doing all of these things. The table setting was beautiful! He had payed so much attention to all the little details like the napkin rings and place mats.
2. He has scrubbed the toilet
3. Shovels the snow each day
4. NEVER forgets to open the door for me
5. Makes the bed
6. Cooks, irons, and does laundry
7. He comes into our room every morning to kiss me goodbye and tell me he loves me.
8. When I am sick he gets me ready for bed. He carries me into our room, Brings me a toothbrush and spit cup, (sometimes brushes my teeth for me) lays out my pills, (sometimes actually puts them in my throat) brings me my contact stuff and tucks me in.

No comments:
Post a Comment