SPIDERS!!!
Well I thought this was a fitting post with halloween coming up and all. Our apartment is swarming with spiders. Every time we go over there we see anywhere from 3-9 live spiders running around. Yuck! Spiders in the shower, spiders on the bathroom floor, the ceiling, storage room, closets, and the latest.... drum roll please... in our washer and dryer! Jake and I spent some time at the apartment the other night putting dishes away, cleaning, etc and we decided to do a load of laundry. I opened the washer and what did I find? 3 spiders! It took me a minute to get over that one because it disgusted me to think of putting my clean clothes in the dryer to roll around with some sick spiders. Needless to say I made Jake clean them up. After that I windexed and lysoled the dryer about 3 times.
Don't get scared to come to our house please. We are doing everything we can to get rid of them! Last week we picked up some bug spray and spider traps at Home Depot. We were so excited to use them that we went straight to the apartment. Jake actually really enjoyed using the cool spray tool. His favorite part was finding a live spider and spraying it. We would watch it run, slow down, barely crawl, and die.
Also, we found 6 spiders in one of our sticky traps a few days ago! die spidys!
yuck! i hate spiders!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWe have spiders too! Although not quite like it sounds like you have them :) That's okay, we'd still love to come visit!!! :D
ReplyDeleteI know a great exterminator who also sprays for spiders...
ReplyDeleteew gross! I am so sorry you guys have to deal with that. And I am so sorry btw I had work and wasn't able to come see you on your amazing day. Hope everything (besides the spiders) is going great :)
ReplyDelete