Well here I am finally posting an update! I haven't been able to post anything for awhile because we don't have the internet at our new apartment. I just have to say that the wedding, wedding dinner, and reception went amazing!! Jake and I had so much fun. Thank you everyone for all you did to make this possible. We had so much love and support from our family and friends and couldn't appreciate it more. We had our wedding ceremony on Saturday Oct. 10th and had our reception the next Monday and we highly recommend it! It was so much more relaxing and we felt like we could full enjoy our reception. Here are some pictures from the grand event!
Oh the cake smashing...
and the beautiful cake
garter toss
wonderful bridesmaids
Running out to the car. Little did we know what they had done to it!



So glad I could be there, where are the pics?
ReplyDeleteYour pictures are so beautiful!!! I am so glad it was an amazing day.
ReplyDelete