Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Post Wedding Life.. a few things I have learned about being married

1. It is okay to use a ladle to eat cereal if you don't have silverware

2. I still miss Jake every time he leaves even though we live in the same house

3. Laundry is never really done.

4. Don't buy a cutting board with a sticky label on it... it never comes off.

5. Don't leave a loaf of bread on the toaster oven while its on or the plastic will melt. duh

6. Jake doesn't like sloppy joes or tacos

7. Married life isn't any harder or easier than single life, its just different.

8.  Most recipes are made for 6-8 servings not 2.

9. The diswasher takes about a week to fill up.

10. Its fun to make lunches for Jake.

11. Toilet scrubs, cleaning supplies, and storage containers are exciting!

12. Paper towels and toilet paper go really fast even when you are never home

13. You really do gain weight when you get married. Don't ask me how. I am not doing anything different. It just magically appears!

14. Even when you think you couldn't love someone more, you do.

5 comments:

  1. ha ha so true, it is so fun to get to know each other on an entirely different level, I am still learning new things about Alex and we are coming up on three years :)
    P.S and yes the 6-8 recipe servings are a pain, find some that freeze well and make them often :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i totally know what you mean jenny...on every single one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very observant of you Jenny! :) It's so true, though, even when you think it wouldn't be humanly possible to love them anymore...you do :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha Jenny, I came across your blog, hooray! This post is hilarious! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete