Monday, September 21, 2009

Bridals
















Bridals were so much fun! Jake and I decided to break the tradition and I let him see me in my dress before the wedding. It was so worth it for the pictures we got and I wouldn't have had it any other way! Ashlee Brooke Carroll is incredible and I highly recommend her. She was so good at working with us and the results were fabulous!
Jake and I were late and so we ended up running out of light. Ashlee called me the next day and asked if we could get more pictures. I really appreciated her doing that. It was funny though. I rolled out of bed, re-curled a few pieces of my hair, put on my make-up and dress and headed out for some more bridals. Thank you Ashlee for letting me get some more pictures in!
Ashlee's blog is:
ashleebrookephotography.blogspot.com

5 comments:

  1. aw, thanks jenny! you guys are adorable! :) get ready to see more photos tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful! I am so happy for you, being married is the best! I am glad you finally got a blog so that I can keep up on your life and see what you are up to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh you two are adorable.!!! I came across your guys' blog and got so excited! This is Amy Strong Asay by the way. You two look so happy!! Lets keep it touch, our blog is scottandamyasay.blogspot.com. Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOOoooo, I Love your dress Jenny! You two look stunning! Aren't groomals so fun? I loved taking my bridals with Alex, it's one of our favorite "getting ready for the wedding" memories ;)

    ReplyDelete