Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Proposal.... 10,450 ft. in the air












The proposal was amazing! I could not have asked for more. Jake was so creative, thoughtful, and of course sneaky sneaky sneaky. I never knew he could be such a sneak! He usually isn't very good at keeping secrets but this time he got me. Good job babe I was fooled!
Jake took me on a date the last night of Jackson Hole. He was so relaxed which is why I didn't see anything coming. We rushed over to the tram in Teton Village to take the last tram ride for the night. The ride was beautiful! The tram just kept going and going and going until it got to the very top of the mountains. We got out and walked around for a minute but not for long. Jake was pulling me towards a picnic table of to the side and I wasn't sure why. There were some things sitting on a table but I didn't think anything of it. I just thought it was some stuff someone else had left behind. Finally Jake had to say, "Oh whats this?" I was confused and looked around and then turned toward the table. It was set up so cute! There were two placemats made out of Jackson Hole maps, a couple of mugs, and cheetos for each of us! He pointed to a book on the table that said "Jacob and Jenny, the greatest story ever told." He had a book published of all of our pictures. I started getting emotional as I looked through it and then I got to the last page. It had a picture of my ring and said "will you marry me?." I looked at it, he asked the question and I of course said yes!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I am so excited I stumbled across your blog! Your engagement story is soooo cute! You got a good guy! And of course all your wedding pictures are amazing! I am so happy for you! My blog is katandjon.blogspot.com if you want to be blog friends. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete