31 Weeks and baby B's Nursery is complete! It sure feels good to have it put together. I wasn't able to finish Scarlett's nursery until after she was born since her early arrival was a surprise.
Everything is in besides baby B's crib which is currently being used by Miss Scarlett. Jake and I went back and forth quite a bit on moving Scarlett out of the crib and into a toddler bed a couple of months ago so baby B could use the crib. We decided to not rush it because Scarlett sleeps so good in her crib. Baby girl will sleep in our room for a few months anyways. That will give Scarlett some time to adjust and we can maybe give it a shot after that.
I exercised a lot of self control and only allowed myself
1 DIY project for the nursery. I saw some industrial shelves
at restoration hardware but they were about $300.00. I made this one for under $30.00
and it was pretty easy. All it took was wood, stain, pipes and rope. It doesn't look quite
as nice but for the price I will take it!
The crib will go on this wall
Don't mind the weird coloring. iPhones can only do so much.
(and I am not that skilled either)

No comments:
Post a Comment