I am almost 35 weeks but this 33 week picture is the most recent belly
picture I have so it will have to do.
Pregnancy updates:
Nursery:
Complete!
Weight gain:
20 lbs. I am hoping to put on a little more before baby B gets here.
Baby girls weight/size:
About 4 1/2 lbs.
About 18 in. long
Position:
Head down. My nurse/midwife was able to feel her head to confirm baby girl is not breech
To do List:
There are only a few very small things on the list
1. Vacuum out the car
2. Stay caught up on cleaning and laundry
Everything else is done! Canning, freezer meals, nursery, hospital bags, car seat etc.
Hospital bag:
Packed.
Doctor appt:
I had my 34 week appointment on Monday and they checked me to see where I am at.
Dilation: 1cm
Effacement: 40%
Dilation and effacement varies from person to person. Being dilated at 1cm basically means I am in the early stages of labor. Some women can be in this stage for days and others for weeks. In other words, our baby girl could be joining us anytime between now and the beginning of December.
I am definitely getting anxious to meet our 2nd daughter and to be done being pregnant! There are some days where I am uncomfortable, not feeling well, and don't think I can do this much longer. However, I cannot honestly wish to have her here quite yet because it is still too early. I know I have a good chance of having her early based on my history so I am relieved when another week goes by. I am two days away from when I had Scarlett. We are crossing our fingers to keep Baby B cooking for at least a couple more weeks. Anything after that is a bonus.
I have been daydreaming of doing a couple of things I was never able to do with Scarlett.
1. To hold her right after she is born. I can't imagine how good that would feel. (Scarlett was whisked away to the NICU so I barely got to see her let alone hold her.)
2. To bring her home from the hospital with us.

No comments:
Post a Comment