Saturday, September 7, 2013

Miss Morgan is 9 Months!




I cannot even begin to say how obsessed Jake and I are with our little Scarlett Morgan. We love her so much! She is becoming so interactive and it melts my heart. She is so sweet and so happy. She very rarely cries and if she does it is because she is tired or hungry. As soon as we take care of the problem she is a happy camper again. She is our little angel baby as I am sure every parent would say about their child. She truly makes us want to be better people and better parents. She is quite entertaining as well which exhausts us but its worth it. She has a silly personality and has a lot of energy! 

Updates on Scarlett for the last month:

  • Scarlett is getting pretty quick at crawling and getting around. I have to keep an eye on her all the time. The other day I left her in our room for about one minute. I came back and she had gone into the bathroom, pulled over the garbage can, and was pulling everything out. She of course had a big grin on her face when I found her. 

                                                                 
  • Little miss can now pull herself up on things! She has had a few bonks because of it but I think that is inevitable when little ones learn to pull themselves up on things. 
  • Scarlett said what I would consider her first real word. She was saying a lot of things before but I am not sure she knew what they meant. She was playing with Mack through the kitchen window. ( one of her favorite things to do ) Mack was licking the window and trying to give her his ball and she was trying to grab it and was putting her mouth on the window. After that she very clearly said "doggeh?"She also sometimes just says "gie"
  • Scarlett is happiest when she is around people just like her parents. She loves to wave and say hi to everyone around. 
  • She is getting better at putting things in her mouth and starting to learn the pincer grasp
  • Scarlett loves to gab and try to repeat what we say. She has a teddy bear and I always say"teddy bear" when she is holding it. The other day she held it and said "eh beh beh."She also tried to repeat peek a boo by saying "ah buh boo"
  • She has discovered Mack's bone and is very fascinated with it. I have caught her a couple of times with little bone pieces in her mouth.
  • Scarlett is reaching for people. I love it when she reaches for me! 
  • Little S has gotten in the habit of twisting her tongue. I'm not sure where she got it from because neither Jake or I can do it. 
  • Scarlett loves her Grandparents! She especially loves visiting Grandpa Morgan at work because he has a lot of fun things in his office. Last time I took her she wanted to touch and see everything he had. 





No comments:

Post a Comment