In 8 days we get to have our gender reveal ultra-sound. I am going crazy! I can't wait to find out who will be joining us in December. We have names picked out for boy and girl so now it is just a matter of figuring out who is in there! It will be fun to know so that I can actually start picking things out and planning the nursery. I am also anxious to just see the babe and know that everything is still going well. Maybe it is just a first time mom thing but I get nervous in between appointments. When we have our ultra sound we will be able to get a good look and make sure the baby is still looking good. I imagine our baby is still growing like a champ because my belly sure is!
So fun! Can't wait to hear :)
ReplyDeleteAHhh i can't wait!! What are your names?
ReplyDelete