Before Jake and I got married we had the opportunity to talk to each of our Bishops and get some advice from them about marriage. One thing my Bishop mentioned is that we should have a category in our budget called: Crazy Money.
This is money that we each get to spend on whatever we want without having to talk to each other about it or get approval. He said that even if we can only have $5.00 each we should make sure that money is available each month. Jake loved this idea because he knows that I am very save savvy.
I kind of forgot about it the first few months of our marriage. One day Jake said "Hey. Where is my crazy money? I want my crazy money."
I apologized that I hadn't included it into our budget yet and promised him that starting the following month he could have his crazy money.
So in March he got his crazy money and he was so sweet. He used it on me! He bought me a beautiful Easter Lily to keep on our table.
Thank you Jacob! I love you!
I have the most wonderful husband!
No comments:
Post a Comment