Hurray! It is crafting season. I have been crafting away trying to get ready for a boutique. My boutique won't be until August but somehow I just can't say no to putting my stuff into other boutiques as well as putting on my own. It is too fun! Charla and Lauri (two very creative ladies) have been putting on a Christmas boutique for about 20 years now and have decided to start a spring boutique this year. I am so excited about it. They get amazing traffic because it has been going for so long (and its a great boutique.) Here is the information for it:
Charla and Lauri Present..
"Such A Nice Surprise"
April 29th, 30th, and May 1st
10:00 a.m- 7:00 p.m
2022 E. Allison Cir. (4130 S.) Salt Lake City
I will be posting an Online invitation soon with more details and maybe I will give you a sneak peak of what I will be putting in this year!
I highly reccommend going. There is some really cute stuff!
Here is their website:
charlaandlauripresent.blogspot.com
Hey Jenny!
ReplyDeleteI have actually been following your blog for awhile now :) but I'm glad you found me!
That is cool you are a crafter, I've been going crazy the last few weeks.
We should get together so I can meet your husband.
BTW I am so happy your health has improved.
I'll totally go if you have some stuff there :) I loved the April Fools post. You totally looked pregnant! LOL! Also, Danny and I are firm believers in "crazy money" We have an allowance each month and love it :)
ReplyDelete