I am not sure what it is today but I am emotional. I have been working on my registry over the last few days. It is starting to hit me that I get to use everything I put on my registry for my own baby girl in a few months. After you register they give you a gift bag of goodies to take home. I started looking through it and found this:
A teeny tiny newborn size diaper. I know you are thinking I am crazy for getting emotional about a diaper. (Maybe it is the pregnancy hormones) I realize that actually changing the diaper isn't all that pleasant. But it was so small and I got thinking about the little bum that is going to fit in that diaper. Then I thought about how little and precious and perfect our baby girl will be. She might cry and poop and keep me up all night. But she will be mine and she will still be perfect and innocent. I will be honest... probably my favorite part of registering was finding this diaper in my goody bag. As I get thinking about my baby girl I get thinking about this guy:
He is so incredible and I am crazy in love with him. He gives me the butterflies.
So then I think about us:
and how we were sealed here:
And now we are beginning our journey as parents together. Nothing brings me more joy than knowing that I get to share such a glorious responsibility with a husband that I love.







So excited for you two! You will be amazing parents!
ReplyDelete