Thursday, October 6, 2011

This is Joy

Having family and friends gathered in our home is something that always brings me great joy. Hosting is something that Jake and I both enjoy doing. We really treasure the relationships we have and feel good when we can get everyone together. I have been thinking a lot lately of my Grandma and Grandpa Morgan. It was my Grandma's birthday on October 4th. When I think of them, I think of family and close friends because that was their life. I think of everyone gathered in one room enjoying each others company.   There is food, stories, laughter and love. I always felt welcome in their home. I can only hope that Jake and I can create a home where people feel comfortable and the spirit can be felt. 

A few weeks ago we were able to have some friends and family over to watch the Utes vs. Byu game and it was one of those enjoyable gatherings. On top of that the Utes played an amazing game!  

Uncle Glen, Bronson, Hannah, Uncle Ed
Bronson and Hannah were good "sports" to join the 
Steenblik clan for a game 



Aunt Shannon, Uncle Ed, Brayden, Father-in-law Brent, Aunt Claudia, Uncle Dan

Me, sister-in-law Heidi, Davis, Jake

The whole gang in game mode

No comments:

Post a Comment