Monday, October 24, 2011

HAPPY TWO YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

He Proposed:





We Got Married:








He smashed cake in my face:



I smashed back:




A year later we celebrated our 1 year anniversary:




Before we knew it, it was time for year 2:




This is a late post. Jake and I had our two year anniversary on October 10th. It is crazy to me that it has already been two years. I can't imagine my life without my best friend. Jake is good for me in so many ways and we are both trying to get the hang of this marriage thing together. I feel like we have learned a lot from the time we started dating to now. It is rewarding to be able to learn, grow, and progress together. We must be doing an Ok job because we are still happy together. 




Our anniversary was on a Monday so we both had to go to work. After work we went 
out to dinner at Red Robin. 


Then we went home and watched our wedding video. We watched our wedding video on our 1 year anniversary as well and I loved it! It was nice to be able to sit and reflect on the day that we were sealed together. Most of the sealing ceremony is a blur to me but I do remember looking at Jake and feeling an overwhelming peace. It was the same peace I felt when we went to the temple together to ask our Father in Heaven what he thought about us getting married. There is no doubt in my mind that I made the best choice I have ever made when I decided to marry Jake. I love you Jacob! Happy two year anniversary! 

No comments:

Post a Comment