Jake and I have been so busy working! In January Jake was working full time and going to school. Very rarely could we find a time to eat dinner before 9:00. Sometimes we were starting dinner at 9:30 between our busy schedules. I am happy to say that Jake is now down to one job and school. He was offered a job at the University of Utah Hospital so for awhile he was trying to start up there as well as continue to work his job at the church. We knew he wouldn't last long with both jobs so we figured he could try it for a month or so to pay off his school books. Mission accomplished!
He is loving his job at the hospital. He enjoys the atmosphere there and it is a foot in the door. He is going to be a Physicians Assistant and will have the opportunity to get to know some PA's at the hospital and hopefuly get some good reccomendations from them later.
My work wasn't quite so hectic in January but has really picked up in February. I recently got three new students so I am currently working about 26 hours a week. Now I realize for a lot of people that isn't so bad but for a Chronic Fatiguer like me that is incredible!
Oh so you are busy.
ReplyDeletedata entry india