Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My Health

I am making big strides! As I mentioned in my last post I am now working about 26 hours a week and to be honest I thought it would take me a lot longer to reach that point. Keep in mind that I still need 10-12 hours of sleep at night so I am working most of the hours I am awake.

I am also waking up earlier! It takes my body months to adjust to a new bed time and its a lot of work. I have finally managed to wake up around 9:00-9:30! Which means bedtime at 10:00! I used to wake up between 11:00 and 12:00. I have tried a million times to change that and my health hasn't been quite strong enough to make that adjustment until now. I am thrilled about being awake at 9:30. I haven't had that luxury for 6 years. And trust me it really is a luxury.

I am able to endure more physical activity than I used to which is good because I need to start exercising again. Another thing I haven't been able to do for about 6 years!

5 comments:

  1. That is so awesome Jenny! At least you have a good metabolism, so not being able to exercise has not made you gain weight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hey! I was surprised to see you'd updated your blog two times since I've checked last... and both with fantastic news! Well I am super happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hooray, I'm glad you are making progress

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is so cute! You seem like you are doing so well and you look amazing. I am so glad you are feeling better! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete