Tuesday, August 30, 2011

JACKSON HOLE

Jake's family goes to Jackson Hole every year. For some reason this year I was looking forward to it more than I usually do. I think I just really needed a vacation! 

FLOATING THE RIVER:

teeny tiny life jacket








FISHING AT JENNY LAKE:












BAR J CHUCK-WAGON DINNER:
 I always make Jake take a million pictures at Bar J. 
I'm sure he gets sick of it but he is nice and does it anyway







I was sad we couldn't get a good picture of the pail hanging up. 
It said "butts" for cigarette butts. 








And of course we have to take this cheesy picture on the bench each year





DATE NIGHT:
We do so many fun things in Jackson Hole but I will be honest. My favorite night there is always my date night with Jake. I look forward to it a lot and enjoy having a special night with my wonderful hubby! We went out to dinner, went to town to see the shops, visited the candy store, and then went to Harry Potter! Harry Potter was amazing and for awhile we were the only two people in the theater. 





                                           Our annual trip to the candy store: 










HORSEBACK RIDING:









FAMILY PICS:
















No comments:

Post a Comment